Friday, April 22, 2011

Process for project 3

To embrace the digital aesthetic I chose to make album art for my recent music productions. About 7 Months ago I started producing digital music in the program called Ableton Live 8. I Figured I needed to have some visuals with my music. You can find my music and album art at

Process: Glance further down the page at the image with the eyes, titled "must stay awake." First I took this image that I previously warped and created in photoshop, and opened up the filter gallery in photoshop and applied a few filters/textures at a time. I exported the image for a few different versions as JPEGs and brought them back into photoshop and a applied more filters. After a few layers of liquify and color correction, I used the brush and blending tools to finalize each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment